Hi all.
So, as you know my family lost everything to Superstorm Sandy. Our lives the past 16 months has been, quite frankly, hell on earth. I wouldn't wish our experience on my worst enemy.
We seriously considering selling and moving out of state. My parents are going to try and go to banks this weekend and they will probably have to take out another mortgage. I want them to try and avoid that because they already paid off one mortgage, they shouldn't have to take out another.
So I set up a fundraiser on the website YouCaring.com I figured it was worth a shot. I put a link on the right side of this blog. So if you would be so kind as to share the link (and/or donate if you can. Even a dollar. Every bit helps). It would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment