Thursday, January 9, 2014

Quick update & quick question.

Starting weight: 188.0
Current weight: 180.0
Goal weight: ~140.0

Lost 8 lbs. in about a month. That's 2.0 lbs per week. Awesome.
All that sweating and heavy lifting is paying off. Even if I don't pass the CBPO fitness test, at least I know that I am finally doing what I need to do to get in shape to be a LEO.
Speaking of that test... I was able to push it back to the end of this month. January 27th is the last day they'll push it back to but I have to call on the 13th to schedule it. They wanted me to take it this week but 1) there was no way in hell I was prepared and 2) even if I was, there's no way in hell I can take the time off to go to JFK and do it.

Because of the passed of the ACA, combined with the fact that ICD-10 will be implemented Oct. 1st, plus it's the beginning of a new year--my office is busy as hell. We are all trying to be in compliance with the new regulations, plus get educated about the new diagnostic terms, plus finish up and submitting billings for the dates of service over the holidays.

Since they don't do weekend test dates, I explained that there is no way I can take time off. I tried to get it pushed back to Feb but they wouldn't do it. I think I can swing end of January.

Push ups. Every day. Ow.

Also, quick question: Any of you good at writing cover letters? Cause... I'm not and I need help! :(

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to losing 8 lbs. I need to lose weight. Let's chat!

    ReplyDelete